For the past couple months, I’ve seen an increasing number of student op-eds being submitted to university newspapers. In honor of our Students Resisting Teach for America campaign led by Students United for Public Education, I figured it’d be useful to compile a list of these articles. Feel free to check them out and share! Make sure to check out our campaign website and our Facebook page to learn more.
- 2\4\14: University of Texas, “Teach for America can’t offer real solutions to educational inequality” by Lucy Griswold.
- 2\2\14: Ohio University, “Teach for America not best option for future educators” by Matt Farmer
- 11\25\13: Princeton University, “Beyond TFA” by Claire Nuchtern
- 11\5\13: Columbia University, “Superman is not coming” by George Joseph
- 10\23\13: Harvard University, “Don’t Teach for America” by Sandra Korn
- 10\10\13: Skidmore College, “Consider Before Applying for Teach for America” by Olivia Frank
Am I missing any? Please share link below and I’ll be sure to add it on. Thanks!